This engineered low fugitive emission valve packing set is featuring a combination of braided wire reinforced expanded graphite rings and a highly adaptable core. The permanently elastic components of the sealing set ensure lowest leakage rates and reduced friction over the entire life cycle of the valve.
Our BPG 7888 sealing set is designed for use in low fugitive emission valve applications.
|–200°C … +450°C (most media)
–200°C … +550°C (steam)
|0 … 14
|Most chemicals (solvents, hydrocarbons, acids*, lyes), steam, alcohols, oils etc.
|Certificates / Approvals
|TA-Luft, ISO 15848, API 622
*Exceptions: strongly oxidising acids like sulphuric acid and nitric acid in high concentrations
- Full compliance to latest Fugitive Emission regulations
- High temperature and chemical resistance
- Low compression required due to optimized ring configuration
- Good extrusion resistance even at high pressures
- Improved sealing effect provided by selected materials and improved impregnation
- Permanent elasticity
- Easy to fit in all common stuffing box configurations